Marmotte exclusive: Solneige guests only
On Saturday the 3rd of September, Chalet Solneige will organise an exclusive Marmotte race. This race is exclusive to Chalet Solneige guests.
The race will follow the same route as the Granfondo Marmotte race in June: Col de Glandon, Col de Telegraph, Col de Galibier, Col de Lautaret and finally the Alpe d’Huez, atotal of 174 kilometres (108 miles). An alternative is available for those who prefer a less challenging course. The alternative skips the final climb of the Alpe duez and finishes in Bourg d’Oisans.
During the race, we organise food and refreshments stations on the Col de Glandon and the Col de Galibier. At these stations it is also possible to change clothing or water bottles.
A 5-day Marmotte exclusive package is €525 p.p. and includes:
● Stay in a double or twin room with en-suite and balcony
● An extensive cyclist’s breakfast
● A pasta snack at the end of the afternoon
● A delicious (carb heavy) 3-course dinner
● On the Marmotte race day food station/reinforcements on the Glandon and Galibier
● Use of secure bicycle shed and bike tools
● Free WIFI, parking, jacuzzi and sauna