The famous Marmotte cylcing race will take place on 25th of June 2023 (New date!!). The race will start in Bourg d’Oisans and follow the route via Col de Glandon, Col de Telegraph, Col de Galibier, Col de Lautaret and finally the Alpe d’Huez, a total of 174 kilometres (108 miles).
During the race, we organise food and refreshments stations on the Col de Glandon and the Col de Galibier. At these stations it is also possible to change clothing or water bottles.
A 5-day Marmotte exclusive package is € 575 p.p. and includes:
● Stay in a double or twin room with en-suite and balcony
● An extensive cyclist’s breakfast
● A pasta snack at the end of the afternoon
● A delicious (carb heavy) 3-course dinner
● On the Marmotte race day food station/reinforcements on the Glandon and Galibier
● Use of secure bicycle shed and bike tools
● Free WIFI, parking, jacuzzi and sauna