Important news for cycling amateurs who want to ride the Marmotte. The famous Granfondo Marmotte will take place on 25 June 2023 (Note changed date!). The tour race starts in Bourg d’Oisans and follows the route via Col de Glandon, Col de Telegraph, Col de Galibier, Col de Lautaret and finally the ascent of Alpe d’Huez, a total of 174 kilometres. During the race, we will organise food and drink posts on the Col de Glandon and Col de Galibier. At these posts (exclusively for our guests), you can also change clothes or water bottles.
A 5-day Marmotte package is €575 p.p. and includes:
● Accommodation in a double room (double bed or single beds) with private bathroom and balcony,
Extensive breakfast for cyclists
● A pasta snack at the end of the afternoon
● A delicious three-course high-carb dinner,
● An eating and drinking station on the Col de Glandon and the Galibier on the Marmotte day
● Use of secure bike storage and bike tools,
● Free WIFI, parking, jacuzzi and sauna
Contact us for availability.