You are here

Corona protocol

DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS, SPECIAL GUIDELINES IN SOLNEIGE HAVE BEEN PUT INTO EFFECT:

As soon as the travel restrictions are lifted, we are able to receive you in Chalet Solneige again. We will obviously comply with the hygiene rules set by the French authorities.

We have put a corona protocol into place in Chalet Solneige. This includes:

  • Regular cleansing and extra disinfection of rooms and common areas
  • The breakfast- and dinner service will take place through a ‘service desk’ instead of serving at the table
  • The independent dining tables are at least 1.5 meter separated from each other
  • The jacuzzi is closed until further notice

 

Chalet Amuse and apartments

Our apartments in Solneige, and Chalet Amuse are rented on basis of self-catering. There is a private entrance. We will take care of and supply additional cleaning equipment.

 

Booking and cancellation

Despite the current travel restrictions, you cán of course book with us for the upcoming summer and winter seasons. We currently handle an adapted cancellation policy: it is possible to postpone your stay to a different date without additional costs. In that case, your 25% deposit will remain in place. It is possible to pay the remainder of 75% upon arrival.

 

Additional information

In case of any further questions, please contact us via email or phone. We will send you the elaborated corona protocol with pleasure.